MY TICKER

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Engagement Entry 1 - Theme Colour



So I’ve decided. Nak terkejut-terkejut tengok ticker time is over. Its time for action! Hahahaha. So before anything is planned, of course, the theme colour has to be decided first.

 And it is this: peach – brown – cream.

Ok tak, ok tak?

I know a lot of people doubt my choice of colour (peach). Especially due to my, ahem, not-so radiant skin tone, hahahaha. Itu lah pasal tiana, dah tau gelap, gatal lagi masuk palapes dulu-dulu. Ha, sekarang, padan muka! It hardly does matter, though. It’s what I want. Kalau betul nanti muka Nampak tenggelam dalam gambar pun, I will take it as a lesson to be learnt (and to be less stubborn sobs)

And so, the journey begins.

Before aku start mencari, aku rasa aku kena siapkan mental dulu. Because the kind of peach that I wanted [ see suffix, et al ] does not come easy, of course, dalam 2 jam mencari tu, kalau jumpa 2,3 useful item pun dah kira bagus.

But then again, it hardly does matter. If I fail, I will take it as a lesson I’m willing to learn. Tapi eh, ape pasal tak optimistik langsung ni?

 Ah, tak kire lah. Hahaha.




Suffix: The Kind Of Peach That Tiana Wants:

Supersoft peach, baby peach, a soft peach with warm undertones, eathy breezy softtttt peach, if you catch my drift yet. NOT the kind peach that our mamma likes when they were young (hahaha ampun aunties, ampun!!) NOT the peach that is the ‘merah menjahang’ kind. And NOT the peach that the wearer fancies herself as fair as the cloud maiden, nonono. I am chocolate and beautiful and loving it yeyeaaah.


Adakah kaler ini terlalu susah untuk aku cari? Is it too leceh, cerewet, high-demand a colour? But most importantly, will it translate well in the picture as well as it translated in my mind later on?

I dunno man, your guess is as good as mine. Heh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers