MY TICKER

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Engaggment Entry 2 - Baju Tunang

And so the hunt begins. The Masterplan Edisi Baju Bertunang was this: die on your feet looking for one, and then, go to KL untuk cari sampai jumpa.

Ye kawan-kawan, isi tersirat di situ adalah ini: i won’t be making my own engagement dress. There’s no time for that. I don’t know any tailor in Penang that would whip me a good one within that short a time. Especially because I wanted a chiffon baju, nothing less. Oiii, nak cari kain lagi, and ey,  susah tahu nak jahit chiffon! Mahal tak payah mention lah kan. I don’t want to be spending a lot for engagement. Unless it has a Parental Support : Buy With Love And We’ll Cover The Damage stamp, my plan is to go simple. {mama, papa are you reading this hahahaha.}

Can you say cheapskate, now? :P

And so that was how Telemachus and I begin to search for baju bertunang. Bajus after bajus, shops after shops. Even Telemachus needed some time warming up to my idea of peach. And he knows me intimately for six years already zzzzzz. Tapi takpe, aku paham. Dia kata apa yang aku suka, memang semuanya pelik-pelik. Orang susah nak faham. Nak suka apatah lagi.

And then, as simple as that, my baju stood looking at us, begging at me to try it on. Need I remind you more, due to the colour, finding it was such a hassle. I had my standards down. Wayyy down. All I wanted was a soft-each, chiffon baju kurung moden. A bit too simple for engagement, but I plan to wear it in other events as well so yeah, nak fancy schmancy sangat buat apa kan?

Ada satu je lah sekarang ni. It REALLY IS too simple. Too unexciting. Pfffft, now I know what they mean when they say you can’t really please a woman. But I guess, its okay. I plan to bling it later. So wish me luck on that, too.

Ps: nasib baik tak mencari sampai ke KL. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers